All applications must be submitted by April 30, 2017 for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Complete the application below.
- A church reference letter on the provided form
- An academic letter on the provided form or professional reference letter.
- A full official transcript(s) of under graduate and graduate level work for all students applying for the accredited Covenant Seminary Program.
Official transcript is defined as one sent directly from the institution in a sealed envelope unopened and unaltered by the student.
A baccalaureate degree is normally required for the accredited MA program
- The completed documents can be emailed to lorie@surgenetwork or mailed to
Missional Training Center 24654 N Lake Pleasant Pkwy #103-176 Peoria, AZ 85383.
You can find the needed forms HERE
Missional Training Center admits students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.