All applications must be submitted by March 30, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Complete the application below.
- A church reference letter on the provided form
- An academic letter on the provided form or professional reference letter.
- From your spouse (if applicable) - a brief statement of their thoughts and feelings about your desire to go to seminary. This may be done on a separate document and emailed.
- Undergraduate level official transcripts for any school where the applicant has taken 12 or more credits. (If applying for the MAMT Degree)
- Graduate-level official transcripts for schools regardless of number of credits taken.(If applying for the MAMT Degree)
Official transcript is defined as one sent directly from the institution in a sealed envelope unopened and unaltered by the student. A baccalaureate degree is required for the accredited MA program
- The completed documents can be emailed to lorie@surgenetwork or mailed to
Missional Training Center 24654 N Lake Pleasant Pkwy #103-176 Peoria, AZ 85383.
Missional Training Center admits students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.