Missional Training Center
Terms and Conditions
- I agree to pay my tuition balance under the terms of the plan I have selected below.
- I agree to pay all my installments on time understanding that this means on or before the due date established.
- If I pay by check and it is returned for insufficient funds, then I will pay the penalty and late fees.
- Tuition payments received are first applied against the oldest outstanding amounts.
- I understand the payments can be mailed to the accounting office or paid online.
- I understand that any agreement made for payments from a third party are my responsibility and that MTC will not be mediate sponsorships on your behalf.
- I understand it is my responsibility for payments made on my behalf from a third party are on time & for the correct amount.
- I understand that I am still responsible for my tuition in the event that my third party sponsor is in default of payment.
Late Payment Policy
- Penalty and Late Fee. If I fail to pay the full due amount on or before the due date, I agree to pay a late fee of 3% n each installment payment that is delinquent.
- Notice. After 1 week of account delinquency I will be informed in writing by the Accounting Office. I understand that failure to pay my dues could affect my student status.
- Lose eligibility of payment plan. If I fail to pay my installments on time on more than one occasion, then I will not be eligible for payment plans in the future.
- Re-admissions withholding. If I have any outstanding tuition balance, then I will not be able to enroll for future classes until I fulfill my obligation and I may risk my student status
- Full Payment. Students that elect the full payment must pay their tuition by August 31.
- Quarterly Payment. The quarterly payment plan is due on the 1st of August, November, February and May. Please note that your first payment is due the month prior to class starting.
- Monthly Payment. The monthly payment plan is due on the 1st of each month starting in August through May. Please note that your first payment is due the month prior to class starting.
Missional Training Center admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.